Connecticut Voices for Children
We provide trusted, quality research, recommendations and advocacy that advance public policy and investments to improve the well-being of Connecticut’s children and families, specifically those that have been historically disadvantaged.
- Connecticut Voices for Children
- 33 Whitney Ave.
- Floor 1
- New Haven, CT 06510
Additional Connecticut Resources
- More Than a Health Crisis: Long-Term Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Connecticut Youth and Families
- Just Fact Sheet for More than a Health Crisis
- Issue Briefing Book 2020-2022
- Just Fact sheet for Protecting or Pushing Out
- Abridged Issue Briefing Book 2020-2022
- Protecting or Pushing Out: The Prevalence and Impact of School Resource Officers in Connecticut
- 2021 Legislative Session in Review
Sign up to receive updates directly from this data provider.